- ODRESB-3D User's Manual. A Computer Program for Optimum Design of Reinforced Concrete and Steel Building Systems Subjected to 3-D Ground Motions and ATC-03 Provisions.
- Truman, K. Z.; Juang, D. S.; Cheng, F. Y.
National Science Foundation, Washington, DC.,
- Identifying Number(s)
- CIVIL ENGINEERING STUDY-85-30
- ODRESB-3D, for optimum design and analysis of elastic building systems subjected to static and multi-component seismic loads based on response spectra or ATC 3-06. The building systems may consist of concrete flexural walls, flexural panels and shear walls, as well as steel beams, columns, and braces. The computer program has been developed for achieving efficiency in both computations and data preparation. The output of a problem solution can include: the static and/or dynamic floor displacements, the member forces and stresses, the natural frequencies, the eigenmodes, the member sizes, the active constraints, the scaling factors, and the objective function values. The main features within the report are: a general description of the program, lists of program statements, instructions for data preparation, sample input data and output solutions, and a guide for program capacity modification.
- Building design; Computer programs; Earthquake engineering; Reinforcing steels; Seismic design; Reinforced concrete; ODRESB-3D computer program