- Research and Development Plan for Understanding and Reducing Earthquake Hazard to Construction in Regions of Low to Moderate Seismicity.
- Gavlin, N. L.; Sozen, M. A.; Aight, J. K.; Wood, S. L.
National Science Foundation, Washington, DC.,
- Identifying Number(s)
- ['UILU-ENG-90-2003', 'STRUCTURAL RESEARCH SER-551']
- A report on a National Science Foundation Workshop held to develop a research and development plan toward the definition and reduction of the earthquake hazard in regions of low to moderate seismicity is presented.
- Dynamic response; Building codes; Earthquake engineering; Earthquake resistant structures; Masonry; Concrete construction; Steel construction; Design standards; Dynamic loads; Materials specifications; Structural analysis; Nondestructive tests